Sunday, February 5, 2017

Vocal recording session vol2

After a good set of wintery jogging and stuff I continued recording the base vocals, meaning the so-called sewer vocals which will form the base layer of vocalworks. It went exactly like yesterday, meaning that I consumed lots of water and kept singing in sewer style. While completing some songs I had a really great feeling, like here's a real grind gem for me personally, whoa now!

I got 9 songs' base vocals recorded in today's session. Only two songs remain, currently lacking any kind of vocals. I left them undone for now, as together they contain clearly the longest set of lyrics and even that I've drank lots of water, I don't wanna ruin my voice by doing them tonight. They will be done during the coming evenings, I bet. Better have multiple sessions as I'm not in any hurry.

In any case, this is progressing in a great way, methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment