Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Triple grind threat

So, I continued with the experimental vocal sessions tonight. Really rough, coarse vocals. Drinking water is the key and still, with my "not probably exactly 100% correct" singing style it's very demanding. It's wise to have numerous smaller sessions like tonight as it's such a demanding task to one's voice. Well, I got some work done tonight:

Three songs got more vocals recorded tonight. I got a vibe that I'll go all the songs through with this current high pitched sort of screamy style - after that I'll go all the songs through ... and possible record some low vocals for emphasizing certain parts and moments.

It will be demanding to get the overall sound where I want it to be - and with being able to mix and master it all in an ... let's say acceptable way. But I am confident I'll make it. It will certainly sound different than past few releases, but it's also easily recognizable as SF material - even with the certain extra factor / element added. It's at the same time "something old and something new".

No comments:

Post a Comment