Monday, February 20, 2017

Final vocal session \m/


Yes, you read it right: I successfully recorded the screamy & extra vocal bits for the remaining songs tonight. The long outro song included, yeah. Came out all good, but as usual - after a day or two I'll listen it all with fresh ears and see how it all feels. But for now, I'm satisfied with the work I got done. Really happy about it.

And that's not all I did tonight ... I went and started crafting the trailer I've been thinking about recently. I thought I'd had time to only start making it, but I got it almost done. Well, at least the main parts of it. It looks like it's going to be quite a long for a grind trailer but there's explanation for that - it has a story to tell.

It could well be that the trailer hits youtube during this week. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment