Tuesday, February 28, 2017

... into spacy elements

Started working with the additional space soundscapes / elements for the album. It's going to be bit different with the space sounds than in past few albums, in some ways. Mainly because there's not going to be that much space / scifi soundscapes this time - this is how I feel currently anyway. The difference might not be that audible though. It's connected with the chiptune element actually ... as the chiptunes sound quite spacy in many of the songs, especially in the way big bunch of songs start and end. It souds at times like it is the space soundscapes, instead of "just" chiptune playing ...

... well, I got some songs initially checked in tonight's session. Opening and closing songs will have space elements as well (not surprising, goes with the stories of songs, too). So I got them sorted for now, and also third song got some minimal space elements. Next song that will have space sounds looks like to be song number six. That's where I ended tonight's session, next up is song six.

I'm quite confident I'll get the album ready and released during March if no big surprises come. Perhaps the third week of March ... we'll see how things go. I think the mastering / mixing will be more demanding than anything else left to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment