Thursday, February 16, 2017

The four spacemen

Tonight's session got finished about half an hour ago. It was a very good session, too! Got four songs screamed through (or should I say screeched, more like) ... and I really like the way the songs are shaping now. Some songs are such "straight to face" type grind blasters.

During past two screamy vocal sessions I also noticed a fitting third vocal style I'm already using here and there. It works nicely with sewer background vocals and it's used when the high pitched lunatic type of vocals aren't used. All in all, progressing very nicely.

If my current calculations are correct, there are 8 songs left to be screamed with. Then some vocal finetuning session or two ... and then I'll have to start looking into the space soundscapes. I also got an idea for this whole album as I get it all done, but I might leave the idea for later use.

Oh, and I also got a really funny idea for trailer ... trailer that would also reveal what's the "extra factor" I've been talking since I started crafting this new album. The trailer would also showcase a short bit of grind madness you'll witness with this album, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment