Saturday, January 7, 2017

Warp speeds

Time for another report. To put it shortly; got two new songs composed & recorded since last update. I just finished recording the second one out of these two - you can get the idea what kind of material it is based on approximate song length: 45 seconds. The other new song is around 1min 30sec depending on how the ending on it goes in the final version.

I also got an interesting idea about the space soundscapes for this album - but I have to look more into it would it be worth making. I also came up with the potential album title during past week - or should I say that the potential album title came up with me ... since I was on the way to work, early in the morning train, borderline sleepin' and it suddenly came to me from the dreamworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment