Monday, January 9, 2017

Newbie and a funny lil' human error

Composed and recorded a new song tonight. Melodic opening which gives a contrast to furious storm that follows. About one minute long song.

While I was preparing the recording of this forementioned new song, I accidentally made a little mistake. Somehow I managed to save the new song base (which at that point had nothing yet) over the last new song I recorded late sunday evening. Yeah! I instantly knew what I had done, but it didn't make me angry, hardly even a bit. Instead it made me smile ... why? Well, instead of searching the guitar and bass files from hd (they would had been there and still are) and recompiling the whole song from scratch - I decided that I'll just record it all again and it's probably only better after that. So I did. And yeah, it turned out even better. Now some sections, especially the end section is really menacing ... a good mistake, but I won't be repeating it anymore though. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment