Saturday, January 14, 2017

Few more and probably a final blast soon

More material has been crafted during this weekend, just as I felt would happen. Not just that but things seem to follow my intuition pretty much 100 % exactly. First of all, one new song was composed and recorded yesterday. Another one for the one minute series, yeah. That happened late friday evening. Other new song got composed and recorded today, saturday - but unlike most of these creations, this new song was born around midday, out of the blue. Got idea for a real all out grinder and went for it right away and it was smooth job from start to finish. It's probably the shortest song ouf of these new songs, about 30 seconds long piece.

Well, what about following the intuition then? Earlier I mentioned that I got an idea for longer piece as song number 22. If it would be longer piece, then that song number 22 would also be the last song done for this package. I did have an idea, but the idea went further, it evolved into something that kind of fits rest of the material in a twisted way and I went on with that ... and I have a base for a longer song - well, a long song compared to most of the tracks anyway since it's going to be about 2min 30sec if I make it happen in the form I'm planning it. The base is prepared, the song is composed but since it's soon midnight, I'm going to record it tomorrow, during sunday.

To make things more funny (or should I say furry) I had an assistant during the friday's recording process; one of our two cats. Ha! It was sure different recording that song's guitars with a kitten licking the guitar, rubbing her face to the guitar's neck and so on. You know cats (if you don't, well then you don't) ... want evidence? Check out the picture below! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment