Sunday, January 8, 2017

Counting beats (or then not even trying)

You could say this was a productive day. That could be even an understatament. :)

I composed and recorded three (!) new songs today, and I didn't even start composing until around 5 pm. I was in the process of recording guitars for second creation, when a nasty grind riff came to me and I composed third song on the fly. What makes me tick, is all these three songs are either furious or plain "crazy" - and I'm not just talking about the tempo. Blasting? Oh yeah. Speed? Oh yeah. But there are some borderline hilarious riffs at some points and the extra edge I'm still doing gives the songs bonus effect that's hard to describe with words.

Song lengths in today's session vary from bit over 30 seconds to bit over 1 minute long.

No comments:

Post a Comment