Sunday, February 5, 2012

Session with pain

Waking up today I was surprised; my picking hand, especially around thumb / wrist was so sore. And it still is. Gave some ice / cold treatment to it and took a painkiller - wouldn't had guessed yesterday's recording sessions would result into such pain! Weird. Perhaps it tells something about the material. Or then it tells something about the lack of my playing skills. Hah!

Well, what better way to kill the pain than ... continue recording? Yes. Before I took painkiller and had some cold treatment, I went and warmed up, jammed and then recorded final guitars for one song. Turned out very good - and I couldn't feel the pain while recording, either.

Gotta give the hand some rest now. Hoping to continue during next week though.

No comments:

Post a Comment