Saturday, February 4, 2012

Good vibes

I recorded the final guitars for two more songs during today. One during afternoon, one during the eve. And how do I feel about the recordings? I feel great! Things went so good, both the actual recording and that how I've been "finetuning" the riffs during the recording.

Remember that I mentioned in past that I have a feeling that the songs will be reshaped a bit during the final recording of guitars? Well, that's what has been happening and it has been happening very naturally, through jamming and feelings of the music.

First song I recorded didn't really get huge changes, but I had few neat ideas for certain spots, getting more punch to the riffs (pinch harmonics and stuff). Second song has more changes, some nice twin guitar action and lots of small additions and the result is very nice.

Probably not continuing the recording tonight anymore, but tomorrow - certainly.

No comments:

Post a Comment