Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Vocals recorded! Trailer ahead!

All the vocals have been recorded, took multiple more recording sessions on a daily basis. It was quite a task in the end, considering I have few layers for vocals and there are different styles layered ... definitely the heaviest task in making this album happen. But they are recorded, and I'm actually pretty happy with the results.

I've even had time for start crafting a trailer for the album. The trailer very likely gets done during next few days as I had a great plan for it, visually and choosing fitting clips ... it's gonna be true scifi grind trailer, I can already promise that! :) And it will give a good impression what kind of album is ahead.

More news in coming days, the next thing could well be the release of the trailer ... below is one picture from the trailer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment