Monday, September 9, 2024

Music video on its' way

For promoting a zero budget DIY project I naturally decided to craft another zero budget thing; do a music video by myself. Of course it's far from the first time, as anyone who knows be any better, knows. But this time ... bit like the vibe I have for 'Achromatic horridness' album (that it truly kicks ass, for me it's close to perfection of scifi grind done according to my vision) I feel that this music video is gonna turn out really good. It's still a work in progress, but I can already say it could well be the best ever music video I've done for Scumfusion. Perhaps best ever, all in all. It's coming out great, and it could well be ready for releasing in coming days. Yeah!

I have such a great vibe about the video, that I'd even call it as "promo video", instead of just music video as I usually tend to call them - especially my own creations. You will see. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment