Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Noisemongerin' daily

 New material is forming on a daily basis, easily and having fun while at it. Currently I have 8 new song bases and more is on the way, the fountain of scum is boiling. As the creative process has been going on, it feels like I can sense strong vibes from "all the eras" of Scumfusion, so to speak. And I can certainly feel some influences which will never cease to influence me personally, stuff like early Napalm Death, early Disharmonic Orchestra, early Bolt Thrower,  early Brutal Truth, Autopsy, Godflesh, ... early Pungent Stench, Gorguts from 'Obscura' forwards ... while saying these continue to influence me, the emphasis is on the word influence. It's not like I choose to create something in the vein of band this or that, or album or song this or that. Most often it's like only afterwards I sense that this has a touch of influence from here or there.

In any case, it's a really good vibe, and the creative process continues. Pic from today's recording session below.




No comments:

Post a Comment