Friday, April 19, 2024

Sciflux

 Yeah, more song bases are forming and it comes with a flow, too. Be it drums programming or crafting the riffs. And it is definitely very scum sounding stuff indeed. Few song bases with guitars and bass recorded with hardly more than one take - lively and ugly, the way that suits me fine especially with Scumfusion. I gotta love the bassguitar sound I got, it's ... very distorted and supports the extremely thin sounding guitars nicely.

I'm not making any limits really, the songs form as they come - so far it's been few rather short songs but it's not all blasting from start to finish either. 

Have a nice weekend! (I gotta go to pet trade fair with wife and kid on sunday, check out some cats and aquariums amongst other things)

No comments:

Post a Comment