Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Flows like blizzard itself

 Creative noise flow is on and it's like the freakin' blizzard which is literally storming across Finland just today (23rd April) and the Spring just disappeared under white noise ... I mean snow. 

Well, I'm not complaining. I'm crafting some really nasty songs for next Scumfusion release whenever it's ready. And I can already say it's not a single (or two of 'em) release like it was back in 2022 - but it's going to be big bunch of songs. Already have a handful of them, and more are on their way. Some of the material so far is quite crazy in some ways - not conventional riffs all the time, at least in my way of seeing metal riffs in general. Not always predictable either. 

What I can say for sure, is that I really like the stuff I've been creating. That's the way it should of course be, too, but this this time I feel really strongly like it. Like ... you know the saying, the best thing you can do with yer pants on ... currently it feels like it's crafting these ugly little pieces of noise. 😈 Today as I was recording one song, I thought that yeah this definitely sounds like Scumfusion, but I can sense some brief twisted influences of Autopsy (or then early Disharmonic Orchestra) and early Brutal Truth here ... and a hint of early Bolt Thrower. Not bad, ehh?

Pic from today's session, seems that them vibes are coming to pics too ... it's alive!!111



No comments:

Post a Comment