Thursday, December 22, 2016

Right on

Another example about inspiration flowing currently: This evening was hectic as I predicted it to be. Lots of things to do, not just packing, preparations, etc. I thought I would not have time for Scumfusion tonight. No chance! Well, somehow I managed to find time enough (about 40 minutes) and it was enough for crafting yet another new song base. Created drums and basic flow for the song, and it looks like about 1min 20sec long song. Weird song base with some grind bursts mixed in. Weird because of the certain invention which I won't be revealing at this point. Could well be that it gets revealed only when the album is ready and released. ^_^

I didn't have time to for recording the final riffs into this new song yet, though - I'll do that right after Christmas and it means the flow shall continue then, too. Until then, happy holidays for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment