Tuesday, December 20, 2016

2 days later ...

... and 2 new songs later I can make a clear statement and I'm happy to make it:

This is definitely new Scumfusion material starting to take a twisted, crazy shape. Yeah! The word "crazy" goes in nicely, since it's a fitting description for the certain experimental edge to this new material. And why it's so easy to say this is definitely Scumfusion material and "not some other, new music project of its' own" ... because against my own original expectations, this is getting quite blasty and well, it's straight grind here and there. And I have a feeling it's going to continue that way. And what makes it even better, it fits excellently with the experimental new edge to the music.

It feels I'm bursting out with new song ideas, but I am going to ... take the holiday season peacefully. Happy holidays!

PS: Isn't it a funny coincidence, that almost exactly one year ago I crafted that rehearsal video of short new song?

PPS: If you wonder about that "2 days later", that shouldn't it be like 1 day later ... well, technically from last blog post, yes, but I was counting from making the first new song on sunday eve. Yesterday I composed and recorded another new song, and tonight yet another new song.

No comments:

Post a Comment