Saturday, December 31, 2016

... and then there were two.

Composed one new song yesterday again, and recorded the guitars & bass for the song, too. And the very same thing happened just today, during the late afternoon. Yesterday's song is about one minute long, while today's creation is about one minute thirty seconds. So yeah, the flow continues and I'm not surprised about that, not at all. I feel I could already craft some more, but instead of letting it flow, I'll head outdoors and enjoy some new years' eve party soon.

Currently there are 9 new songs already, but I think it's not even halfway there yet. I'm not aiming for some certain amount of songs - but I think it's going to be at least 20 songs if not more. Depends also on overall length; I don't want to go beyond 30 minutes.

In any case; happy new year! Year of next Scumfusion album, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment