Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Grind on my plate vs. Worms floating through space?

 And the work on new material goes on, pretty much on a daily basis. Currently I have 18 song bases more or less ready. Recently as I started working on a new tune, a different idea came to my mind - and I instantly knew that it's going to be the last song on the album. Musically speaking it's connected to deaths in the family, and it's partially different song if compared to other blasters on the plate. There's also a connection to my doom project (Mood:Doom), not necessarily lyrically but thematically and when it comes to mood itself.

I feel / think just some tunes are still on their way, but clearly the composing mode is soon done for this package. This plate here filled with scifi grind is starting to fill up. From wormholes to worms ... in space?



No comments:

Post a Comment