Thursday, March 2, 2017

Space t(h)ree

Third "spacescapey" session tonight and ... it was rather surprising. I thought I'd have at least two more basic space soundscape sessions left but I got all the rest songs worked through tonight. I'm not sure yet if that's that, or is more soundwork needed - I'll have to listen the full album few times before doing any decisions there. I also lost count of the space element songs I did tonight, but I'd estimate it's like every second or every third song will have some space sound elements mixed in. In many songs' cases the crazy chiptune soundscape is more than "spacy" enough, ha!

So, ... next up will be putting up a bounce for listening the full album. It could be that I don't have time to do that yet during the coming weekend since there are other things to do. I'll report when I get into next stage. Listening sessions ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment