Saturday, March 11, 2017

Soon to be released (parts one and two)

After several days of listening and checking how the 2nd master version feels, I decided that it's the final master version. Nothing to be fixed. I've already started submitting the album to CDbaby first, and I'll progress with few other streaming sites during the weekend. Going to make full album video for youtube, containing visual lyrics, etc.

Not just the SF album release, but I'm simultaneously releasing also chiptune album under the name of Chipfusion. It contains the chiptunes used in Scumfusion's new album, with minimalistic techno beats replacing all the grind / metal elements. It's a funny package and makes an interesting listen and kind of comparison to the Scumfusion album. How different can an album sound. Very different indeed.

I'll post album coverart(s) and tracklist later into this blog. Possible also for Chipfusion since I won't be making any separate blog etc for that release. Since this release is connected directly to Scumfusion, its' details are going to be here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment