Wednesday, November 9, 2011

More newbies again

Got two new songbases done, again. Actually I felt like I would have had fire for third new song for tonight, but I thought to leave some of that joy for next day, too. No rush, remember? (just asking myself here, ha!)

Anyway, even that I feel like material is still coming out very nicely - I also feel that the line of new song bases is soon coming to the end. Not just because of overall length, but simply a feeling inside. Well, that suits well, since the 30 minutes is not far away. Haven't bothered to check it during last few days though.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Oh, and funnily it seems that recently the song bases are getting shorter and shorter. Tonight's creations are about 35 seconds and just barely a minute. Very radio friendly. NOT. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment