Wednesday, November 2, 2011

And then some

Two more new song bases done. I did the drumprogs for the first, longer one (if you can call 1 min 40 sec long) already yesterday. This morning as I woke up for work, I thought I might not be able to continue the composing tonight. Why? Because instantly as I woke up, I noticed my left ear had gone blocking itself during the night's sleep.

I spent most of the day at work half deaf, with blocked ear working as amplifier for even the smallest sounds, while the right ear was working more clearly than it normally would. The last time I experienced this was sometimes early 2000s I think, and with passing of time it's always so easy to forget how horrible that kind of situation really is.

Well, as I got off from work, I instantly used some magic liquid and laid down for 1-2 hours and as the evening came closer - I managed to get rid of the blockade. Phew. Suddenly I found myself with guitar and ... composing. Not just the one song I started yesterday, but also a new song done all tonight.

Gotta take a little creative break for now and then continue with the "rest" of the new songs to be created. At least I intend to take a little break, we'll see how it goes ... is it a day or two, or even a week? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment