Sunday, December 11, 2011

Drum machine session 2

There was a longer break than what I thought with continuing the drum tweaking thing with SF but ... such is life sometimes. Lots of things to do. Anyway, Tonight I finally continued the "machine drums finetuning" thing, though I only got 1 song's drums completed. As there's no deadline, not to mention rush, it's just good to have time with these things.

While doing the drumstuff, I noticed some technical things that might add more impact to the drums department: Going to separating all the samples used, yes. In past we've never bothered with that (or should I say I've never bothered), but this time it's different in this sense, too. Better make it all the best possible way when making it. Even that it's "just a hobby".

No comments:

Post a Comment