Sunday, November 20, 2022

Return to Lossidia

 I've set the release date for new single release: 1st December 2022.

This time the material got submitted well in advance (today) into cdbaby system for inspection, so I suppose it will hit all the online streaming systems etc exactly on the date of release. 

I also crafted a lyric video for the song, and I'll release it around the time of single release, perhaps few days before. As said, it's a song about Lossidia, ... depicting the very last times of the fictional solar system of which Lossidia was part of. Cover artwork contains some connections to past tales (in Scumfusion's songs) related to Lossidia.

The cover artwork is ready as well. I'll put it here after few days as a graphic teaser. At the same time you'll see the song title, too. Until then ... cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment