Sunday, November 4, 2012

Arrangements

Some time has passed (and lots of real life things taking that time), but finally things are going ahead when it comes to Scumfusion. Recently I started finetuning and arranging lyrics, fitting them into songs - and making rough vocal demos myself ... so that it would be as easy and smooth job as possible for Timo to do the final recordings.

8 songs are ready for recording vocals currently and I'm aiming to continue with the rest during next 1-2 weeks. Hopefully we'll get this package completed still during 2012. We'll see.

Oh, and also the song count has dropped too. It's the good thing in this delay - I've had time to absorb the material more than enough and I've been brutally critical in what works and what doesn't. Four songs were dropped off recently, simply because they weren't good enough in my opinion. Total amount of songs will be 20 and it looks like the 30 minutes overall length will be quite close in the end. Fits us well.

No comments:

Post a Comment