Friday, October 28, 2011

... and the creation continues.

I felt it already at work today, that tonight some grind composing will happen. You can just know it sometimes, the gut feeling. Well, the feeling was certainly right: I composed two new song bases tonight and I'm really satisfied with how these two songs feel.

First of these two was actually just bit over 40 seconds long at first, but as I was listening the initial rough mix of it, I felt it needs to be worked bit further. It sounded (and felt!) so good. After re'working the song it's about one third longer, bit over 1 minute long. The second new song will have bassguitar opening (and perhaps some space soundscapes) to it, before launching into high speed. It's aroud 1 min 30 sec long, might turn out bit longer than that.

Also, check out the pic below.

No comments:

Post a Comment