Wednesday, September 25, 2024

CDbaby data problem corrected

Just checked and phew, ... the erroneous song data for one song has been corrected at least in CDbaby's album details already. I'm not sure if it causes distribution delay or not, to the streaming media systems online or not - with good luck it won't do any delay. Or if it does, not big one anyway. Tomorrow local time (Finland) we'll see.

I also have the full album visual video stream with lyrics ready and waiting in Youtube already. Yeah! It was truly heavy job to get that video done, not just the video editing, but because that video project had like 500+ components it caused "quite a few" crashes with the editing software ... in the end I got it sorted out, and I have to say I really dig the result.

I'll post release date stuff tomorrow here on 26th September. Stay grinded! :)

1 comment:

  1. PS: I got message from CDbaby stating that there could be delay in some streaming services (delay from replacement of album data) ... well ok, that is fine by me as it seems be perfectly fine in selected few most popular platforms based on what I've checked. And where it it's fine, time will help and it'll be fine later.

    ReplyDelete